Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the kratom association forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of our association. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13513

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 81
Just in case nobody has pointed this out, Shire Naturals has picked up NWS's customers. I am one of them, and judging by my recent order, everything is the same, except for the people, the place they are, and the name.

Same prices, and judging from my order, the same quality of product, too. So, if anybody was wondering, they are -
"A-OK by Ray!

And yes, I'm a genuine "old-timer" here. In more ways than one!
You can call me Ray.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snaggletooth

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13517

• Angel7
  • God made it all very good!!
  • Thank you received: 198
Hey Ray! Great post!! I will also chime in and say that I have personally experienced working with Shire (of course) and I can also tell you that their products, prices and customer service is FANTASTIC! Jennifer is very sweet, wise and great to work with as well as their entire staff. I nominate them for official Certification as well.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13528

• snaggletooth
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Belief is no substitute for knowledge
  • Thank you received: 212
Hey Ray. Hope all is well with you man. ;-)
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13533

• OxyClean
  • Precious Mitre
  • Thank you received: 38
I plan to order a couple of samples from SN this week and check out their quality.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13537

• shineon
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 5
Shire is fantastic! Same high quality and service as Nature's Wonders. I plan on staying with them forever!

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13542

• OxyClean
  • Precious Mitre
Ok, I just ordered some boreno and bali...I'll give a full report once I receive my shipment.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13547

• eggman
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 41
Yup, I just ordered some Sumatra. I'm sure it will be just as good as nature's wonder. It is a nice site, easy to navigate, I'll report upon its arrival. I had to liberate the credit card my wife uses so she may not be as enthusiastic as I.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13601

• Chris0007
  • Precious Mitre
  • Thank you received: 22
There ok but not as good in my book. The have some work to do for sure.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13633

• eggman
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 41
Hey Jen, are you aware of customs seizing kratom and testing it as someone stated in a post here. I figure you might have a clearer picture of what's going on. By the way, the order I placed on Tues is due for delivery today according to USPS You guys have a good shipping routine.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 10 months 1 week ago #13644

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 81
Still alive, ST, still working, a bit. No choice but to soldier on in this Land of the Free. I'll prolly quit working shortly after I quit living.

Meanwhile I thank jesus every day for my one little comfort left in life....Kratom!
You can call me Ray.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nsammut0616

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14190

• nsammut0616
  • Precious Mitre
  • Thank you received: 17
Super green Bali from shire- is the Louis Vuitton of K-
I am so blessed by the leaf!
there is probably no way I could grow I in oregon is there?

....and I caught glimpse of a fascinating, and slanderous thread, something about KA just being run by K vendors and everyone being apathetic in their appreciation for k.
I am not into that.... So what can I do to be ACTIVEnotclictive"""?
#snagglethooth#angel7#jenniferS#Drjones... I hope each of you are doing wonderful!!!
Lets keep it pure.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14200

• cika
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 82
Yea man. I seen that artical. I mentioned it on another thread. And as far as vendors paying. Shoot, someones gotta do it. If they didnt pay the bills none of us would have this great spot to hang out on the web! And they would ofcourse protect their interest as a profiting company, but as long as we are all moving forward and keep our cause just everything will b OK!

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14207

• OxyClean
  • Precious Mitre
I've been ordering from SN for 3 weeks now. Always quality product, fast shipping, and free samples.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShireNaturals

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14225

• Songflower
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys, I used to order a lot here and when it switched to shire the product we receive was nothing like the prior. What we used to get was very fine and a deep green, flowed almost like cornstarch it was very smooth and effective.. The last shipment was light green, clumpy and packaged totally differently, the worst part is that it was not effective at all, I went ahead and used it but it didn't give me the mood enhancement I was used too and the remainder will now sit in my cupboard unused, I had to order from a new place,..did I get a really bad batch?

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14227

• nsammut0616
  • Precious Mitre
Yea I. Was gonna let you know that I was a customer of wendys for years, and now been with. Shire since the switch, and you are the second person to say this so its odd.
But shire does returns which is above and beyond any other company.
That should speak to the quality, if theyy are willing to do that then it could only mean 2 things...
But I have used bali for some time and shire seems to have the same exact leaf
Just some thoughts
Lets keep it pure.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14228

• Chris0007
  • Precious Mitre
  • Thank you received: 22
Songflower wrote:
Hi guys, I used to order a lot here and when it switched to shire the product we receive was nothing like the prior. What we used to get was very fine and a deep green, flowed almost like cornstarch it was very smooth and effective.. The last shipment was light green, clumpy and packaged totally differently, the worst part is that it was not effective at all, I went ahead and used it but it didn't give me the mood enhancement I was used too and the remainder will now sit in my cupboard unused, I had to order from a new place,..did I get a really bad batch?

Well it is hard to trust someone on there second post bashing a vendor. We seem to have a lot of that going on by other vendors. That is not what this site is about. We are suppost to be fighting the corrupt rich to save Kratom. I remember 7 years ago when I found out about kratom it was under the radar by most here in the USA. I knew big pharma would come after it once they found out. Hell you could even by it on ebay back then. But we have to get away from all the BS. I don't care about vendors that only is in it for the money. But we have a lot of vendors in here trying to destroy other vendors. Sometimes people don't like change I'm like that myself. Jennifer from shire seems to be working hard to keep her customers happy. It took me a while to adjust but there are things she does better than Wendy did. There bags are a lot better to be honest. If you not happy there are plenty of kratom sellers out there. But Shire's products are pretty good if you ask me.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14230

• Richard Ramirez
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 69
Songflower wrote:
I went ahead and used it but it didn't give me the mood enhancement I was used too and the remainder will now sit in my cupboard unused, I had to order from a new place,..did I get a really bad batch?

Send the rest to me, I'll be more than happy to test it out & use it up!

:P
"I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago." - Richard Ramirez

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14233

• nsammut0616
  • Precious Mitre
I see the point 0007 is making, and has been.
And its a good point, the ethical aspect of the kratom legality.
But this site is also good PR for vendors and customers. Because it is saying, "look we don't have anything to hide, were honest about the way we run our store, so boom let's do buisness"
And it is a place where customers can go and look at the options, educate on kratom ethics, kratom vendors, k......the list goes on.
I think that if ka wasn't doing what they are....a lot more of the big pharma stuff that chris0007 is talking about would happen.
And a lot more people would be getting hurt or getting bad exxperience and. That info. Would only go to the negative side of the kratom debate.
You know how things work, when good things happpen, they get brussed off; but when something bad happeds its frontpage.
Maybe chris 0007 could start a movement thread....I will show up if you do!
I might make one if you don't haha
Lets keep it pure.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14234

• Songflower
  • Kratom Curious
No no,don't get me wrong I'm not bashing by any means, I just think I received the wrong product by mistake,.. The company has always been so excellent and I've never had a problem,. I didn't think about it till recently to snap a pick and send it too them , honest mistakes happen all the time. This is one of my favorite companies if perhaps not the best..things always arrive quickly and packed so well, it just was the same I have ordered previously several times,..Jennifer has been very cool and I sent them my info and a photo and all.. I would hate for anyone to get the wrong meaning from what I was trying to convey.

Nature's Wonder Store = Shire Naturals. 9 months 2 weeks ago #14235

• Songflower
  • Kratom Curious
Haha I did promise it too my mom she has always come to my house to borrow:) not that I mind one bit ,.. Its Christmas soon!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

http://kratomassociation.org/forum?view=topic&catid=2&id=11454 | definition of chapter 7 bankruptcy | ca dui attorneys | http://www.kratomassociation.org/forum/7-ka-watchdog-section/1044-kratomite-e-cigs | first cash advance terrell texas