Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All about kratom goes here, its responsible usage, its effects, benefits etc. Please do not post vendor talk and other promotional things and do keep it constructive.

TOPIC: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum

Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #7592

• Aslan
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 5
I heard many many times through my google researches about one KratomConnoisseurs Forum (www.kratomconnoisseurs.com/), many many references to this forum and it seems to be a the best information place about Kratom.
I am not able to access it, tried hard to register many times but no answer from the admin. I wonder what is the point? Are they accepting for some reason no new members ? Is anybody a member of KratomConnoisseursForum ? Has anybody the email of the admin ? If only I could contact one of the admins through one of you, association members...

My intention is sharing, I already started creating posts on this forum about combinating kratom with other herbs. But I still feel limited, missing the main source of valuable infos and acculated experiences.

I need help... please do not ignore this call...
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Aslan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RealPurpose

Re: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #7607

• snaggletooth
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Belief is no substitute for knowledge
  • Thank you received: 212
Haven't heard any block on new members at KC. I don't be in much but it's certainly a good forum. Anyone else know?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aslan

Re: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #7618

• Thorsten
  • Thank you received: 44
I've also tried registering for the KC forum but still never got approved. I feel that the mods or admin just don't pay attention to new member requests or just ignoreoat of them. I doubt the KC forum is better than this forum. We are
Open here and we are straightforward. I also avoid the "kratomforum" site. I got banned from it simply for saying I was writing an article about kratom....

Re: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #7622

• Ben
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Kratom for world peace!
  • Thank you received: 105
snaggletooth wrote:
Haven't heard any block on new members at KC. I don't be in much but it's certainly a good forum. Anyone else know?
I haven't heard either. There is some useful information there, and it is quite a busy forum, but I personally wouldn't be too distraught if I was unable to access it.

As for the other one that has been mentioned, well that's a load of what the Americans call "garbage" (IMHO).
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. - Charles A. Lindbergh

Re: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #8189

• Aslan
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for your reactions. Some of you do have access to KC forum. Would you be kind enough to create a new Topic on KC forum? maybe just copy paste my own topic "Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum" right there. And hopefully this way get the attention of KC community and admins. Thanks again for your help.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Aslan.

Re: Call for help, access to Kratom connoisseurs forum 1 year 6 months ago #8336

I've just started the registration process to join their forum. At first I thought I hadn't gotten a response (I started process yesterday) but today I checked my spam folder in my gmail account and they had responded. It's a multi-step registration where you have to reply twice to e-mails they send. I replied this morning and haven't gotten their second response but it's Sunday so I kind of expected that. If I were you I'd check your spam folder.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds